RULES AND INFORMATION FOR COMPETITORS
The competition will be in the area of the football pitch - MFK Dobříš is the sport ground with the grass surface of a good quality, the dedans and the big exercising ground. Directly in the area of the stadium there are two restaurants. This area affords the ideal background for this competition. The tracks will lie on the grass terrain around Dobříš.
Term: 28. - 30. 7. 2023
Category: International Utility Dog Trial IGP 3
Venue: Czech Republic, in the town Dobris near the capital Prague
Titles: CACIT, res.CACIT, CACT, res.CACT
Judge Phase A - Mr. Bc. Jaroslav PETRÁČEK (Czech Republic)
Judge Phase B - Mr. David Garcia SUAREZ (Spain)
Judge for long down - Mr. Karel HAVELKA (Czech Republic)
Judge Phase C - Mr. Martin MATOUŠEK (Czech Republic)
The first part: Mr. Václav KUNCL (Czech Republic)
The long attack: Mr. Marek HYTYCH (Czech Republic)
The substitute: Mr. Radek KAHULA (Czech Republic)
Schedule of Competition:
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm -- registration of competitors and veterinary control
8:00 am - 11:00 am -- registration of competitors and veterinary control
5:00 am - 12:00 am -- Official training (max. 10 competitors per hour according the schedule)
12:00 am -- Opening ceremony (without dogs) and drawing of start numbers
1:15 pm -- White dog
2:00 pm - 7:30 pm -- Judging of obedience and defence
7:00 am - 7:00 pm -- Judging of obedience and defence
7:00 pm -- Barbecue open party with music, raffle and fun evening competition ;-)
8:00 am - 5:30 pm -- Judging of obedience and defence
5:30 pm -- Demonstration of Czech police work
6:30 pm -- Closing ceremony
We need to draw your attention once again to the necessity to take part in the veterinary control in the defined time.
Assessment of competition and titles:
The title CACIT will be awarded to the winner which gained the evaluation point in the competition for excellent or very good. The second one can gain precedence in the title Res. CACIT under the condition of fulfillment of the evaluation point. The same applies for individual breeds and titles CACT and Res. CACT. There is no right for the titles, they are awarded for the extraordinary quality performances presented during the whole competition.
In the case of sameness points, the better results in Defense decide about order. In the case there are the same points in Defense, there decide the better results in Obedience. In case of equality of all points there will be awarded the same placings.
In case of equality of points the winner of the discipline will be determined higher final ranking.
This year we announce again Teams Competition: you can (but you need not - Teams Competition isn't compulsory) form some three-person team to Team competition. Teams Competition is only for fun. Name your team (for example by your country, town, Cynology Club, Breeding kennel or present idea etc.). In the competition it will be included all 9 results on 3 disciplines. During the closing ceremony the winning team will be awarded price.
Organization team of competition:
General manager: Mrs. Simona Kratochvílová
The head master of Phase A: Mr. Robert Fagoš
The head master of Phase B and C: Mr. Jiří Fryč
Webmaster: Mrs. Simona Kratochvílová
Any information is available on the following contacts: +420 777 223 352, jaroslav.kratochvil@cacit.CZ
Start of receipt of applications: 1. 4. 2023
The application will be accepted only with the payment of the entry fee.
List of competitors will be updated on this website.
Deadline of the Entry form and the entry fee:
till the 1st deadline - 21st May 2023 - payment 65 €
till the 2nd deadline - 9th July 2023 - payment 70 €
Bank: Fio banka a.s.
Account owner: CACIT z.s., Voznice 165, 263 01 Dobris, Czech Republic
Registered competitors who will not be able to participate in the race, (for example for health or other reasons) and will cancel registration till the term of the 1st deadline - a half of the entry fee will be refunded.
In the event of cancellation of CACIT Dobris due to force majeure, part of the entry fee will be used to cover the costs already incurred and the remaining part will be returned to the competitor.
General Conditions of the participation:
- Only the dogs from the members’ countries FCI fulfilling the conditions of the participation in the competitions of the category IGP can take part in this competition.
- In the category IGP 3 there is the condition the passed examination minimally IGP 2 (IPO 2) and BH.
- All competitors are obliged to comply with the law of the protection of animals against cruelty throughout whole competition. It is strictly prohibited to use any corrective aids (spiked collars, electronic collars, etc.). All participants are also obliged to follow the rules of sportsmanship during whole competition and to preserve the welfare of the competing dogs. Violation of the above mentioned obligations will cause an immediate disqualification from the competition.
- Every dog must be explicitly identified by the number or chip and must have the valid international passport of animal.
- Only the competitors, who will send their applications before the date of the 2nd deadline, can take part in the competition.
- Handler is responsible for all the damages caused by the dog. It is necessary to keep basic hygienic rules – specially to clean-up after your dog(s)!
- The organizer is not responsible for any injury, loss or death of dogs.
- During whole event all owners/holders has to secure their animals to avoid mutual attacking or injuring people. They are also fully responsible for all damages/injuries caused by their not secured dogs.
- The competitors have to follow the organizational instructions during the race.
- Competitors have to take part in Closing Ceremony.
- The maximal number of the competitors in a category is 72. In case the number of applications is higher the decisive is the date of the receipt of application by the organizer.
- Protests: it is necessary to present the protest in writing before the termination of the scoring of the event and deposit the in the value of CZK 2000,- which forfeits when the protest is unjustified. Protests are allowed only from formal reasons against breaking rules and propositions. The judge’s order is final.
- All the participating dogs has to be clinically health.
- The dogs with cropped ears (not even for the health reasons) cannot be admitted to the competition.
- In the international passport (vaccination certificate) there must be mentioned the valid vaccination against the following infection diseases: rabies.
- All the competitors are obliged to come to the attendance and veterinary control as per the time schedule. We pay your attention once again to the necessity to take part in the veterinary control of the dogs in the defined time. A dog which will not go through the veterinary control cannot participate in the competition!
- Bitches in the heat have to be reported during Presentation and has to be kept out of competition area and close surrounding areas and will be judged at the end of competition.
- Pregnant bitches more then 4 weeks and bitches after the birth less then 8 weeks are excluded from the competition.
Accommodation of the competitors
Further we mention the survey of the offers of the accommodation capacities in the neighborhood of the place of competition. The competitors secure the accommodation in these facilities individually on the mentioned contacts.
In case you have the difficulty with the accommodation contact us and we will try to help you.
Usedlost Veselka - Ritka
Phone: +420 731 114 853
Pension U Kasnych - Mnisek pod Brdy, Rymane
Phone: +420 606 724 603
Pension Novy Rybnik - Oboriste
Phone: +420 724 858 626
Pension Jindřichův mlýn - Rybníky
Tel.: 736 427 829
+420 777 223 352
+420 777 223 372
HOW WILL YOU COME TO EVENT SIDE?
Football club Dobris
V Lipkach 1021, Dobris
GPS: 49°46'37.966"N, 14°10'33.189"E